See our rates below for reservations. Rates subject to change on holidays. Please call for group rates.
Rates vary per season, please call or see Online Reservations.
Please Note: Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com 48 hours prior to arrival or 100% of reservation will be charged. Voice mail messages will not guarantee any cancellations , 4th of July reservations must be cancelled in writing 30 days prior to arrival. Memorial and Labor Day reservations must be cancelled in writing 7 days prior to arrival.
- Refrigerator / Microwave / Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker / 32" Flat Screen TV's w/ Dish
- New whisper-quiet AC/Heat systems
- Daily housekeeping (due to county COVID19 regulations, we are not able to provide this service at this time but linens/towels can be refreshed)
- Late check-out with advanced request (contact us)
- Pet friendly with restrictions (more info)
- Full hot breakfast from 7 AM - 9:30 AM (May 15th - October 15th). Includes pastries, waffles, biscuits, gravy, bread station and a different egg dish each day. Continental breakfast available all other dates.
- Complimentary wine and cheese every evening from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM.
- Enjoy sitting on our beautiful viewing deck and on our beautifully manicured lawn.
- BBQ grills, utensils, plates, and serving dishes are available.
- Ping pong and corn hole toss.
- Board games and cards available.
- On-site laundry.